Friday, December 12, 2008

Tape Machines

Here are a couple of machines that are similar to the ones that must have been used to capture these events.

In other news, this e-mail came across the college system today:

DisAbility Services in the Learning Center has a supply of cassette tapes we no longer use. If anyone can use them, let me know and we can make some arrangements. They are the 60 minute, Maxell, full size tapes.


I called Terese and asked if she had some left. She told me she'd give me a box. I thought she meant a box of 6-10 tapes. She gave me a CARTON of packets of 6-tape packages.

The analog cassette is dead.






Meanwhile, the current UAW president was on TV this evening after Congress turned its back on the Big 3.

Grandpa, what would you think of all this?

No comments: