Monday, May 4, 2009

G-Fab

Okay, so what's with the nickname?

This blog got started last year during a mixtape challenge some pals had; I enjoyed writing on the blog too much, so I started an overflow blog for my rantings, and ravings. I discovered how much I enjoyed writing about the stupid, silly stuff that I go on about--music, stereo equipment, computers, life in general, etc. So it got to be a habit and it's a kind of digital knitting or crochet for me.

But the nickname? Well, Joshua assigned us all DJ names, and mine was something like "Gangsta Fabulous Razzle Dazzle" and I shortened it to G-Fab. Nobody in real life calls me G-Fab. It's just something to use instead of my real name.

Because you shouldn't use your real name on a blog that's about stupid stuff. There's nothing here that could get me in trouble, but it's not very serious either. So, it's done under a silly nickname, per the recommendation of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

Sincerely,

~G-Fab

No comments: