Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feeling Healthy

So, I don't want to jinx anything, but I am feeling very healthy lately. Not "healthful" mind you--that would imply exercise and good eating, both of which I need in greater quantities. No, I am feeling healthy in the sense that I have not been sick for quite a while. Kath has been miserable with head colds/sinuses (better now, thanks for asking). Obviously there's a fair amount of sickness in my family (mom got sick... died; dad has cancer; sister has a busted up leg, etc.).

Here's to health.

You know that feeling you get after you've been sick? That feeling that you're so glad not to be sick and you can almost feel the positive not-sick energy? I've got that. It's good.

Gotta fix my 8track mixes that went "private" when they did the most recent fixes.

UPDATE: All mixes public again. I did discover that even "private" mixes would play when embedded in this blog.

No comments: