Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Dad




Marti sent this great snap of her and my Dad in Utah--Brenda took it with her iPhone. My dad was supposed to be toiling away on a case in DC, but it looks like it's postponed.

I wasn't the only one to tell him that he should get his bucket on a plane to Park City. Here he is enjoying some great Spring skiing with Marti.

Awesome.

As for me, my 1:30 meeting was canceled, so I am headed over to the Fitness Center.

>What a great day we had yesterday, including watching the
>"Pond Skimming"
where 85 people in weird costumes skied
>over a pond (most didn't make it), an apres-ski concert by
>the Whalers (Bob Marley's band), dinner at a new Israeli
>restaurant, and a concert by Rory Block. It was made all
>the sweeter by the fact that Jim being able to come out
>was an unexpected surprise.

>
>Love,
>Marti

------------------------

These pictures just made my day!


Um, and it's "Wailers" not "Whalers." Tee hee hee.

Reggae band:
http://www.wailers.com/band/

Fishing vessel:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whaler

Love,
SR

No comments: