Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Non Sequitur


Not that anyone really cares, but all this talk of Michael Jackson's death reminded me of how much I like Terence Trent D'Arby's version of "Who's Loving You" on his debut album. I remember how arrogant he was when this record came out--he made some comment that it was better than Sgt. Pepper--but I had no idea that he really is quite a freak. He changed his name to Sananda Francesco Maitreya based on some dreams he had and declared D'Arby "dead." Um.... okay.

In running news, Bill and I did our 2 miler on lunch today with the interval timer at 9:1 run/walk. We finished in the same time we usually do running without walk breaks. Felt good.

Tomorrow, I head out to do the 3-miler with Steve, but we won't do the walk break thing. We are going to start to attempt trimming the time. We usually do it in 32 minutes. I'd like to shave 3 minutes off and complete in 29 or less. I think we can do it. The watch will make this easier.

No comments: