Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cancer BikeWeek III

Mountains outside Jackson Hole, WY.

On the eve of his 4-week checkup for tumor growth under Sutent, Dad pitched the idea of a 3rd motorcycle trip this Fall. He's got a meeting/conference in Jackson Hole, WY in early October and asked me to think about taking a ride to get there. He also asked me to think route thoughts (I've been the planner on the past 2 trips) and consider bringing Kath and the kids along for the ride.

Partly as a way of avoiding my anxiety over tomorrow's visit to Dana Farber, I am thinking about the following route:

JACKSON HOLE CYCLE TRIP [DRAFT]
UT/ID/MT/WY/UT


Of course I'd have to get the time off. We'll see. This route takes us through 3 very cool national parks--ones I have never visited (and one I'd never heard of). Plenty of time for exploring during the meeting.

No comments: