Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Purple iPod


Okay, so this Facebook exchange was too funny not to capture here on the blog for posterity. Kath posted the following on her wall today.
Anyone who knows my husband, knows that he is way into music. In fact, he has 3 ipods. Yes, 3 ipods! He has a "car" ipod, a "work" ipod, and a "running" ipod which is a shuffle. Well, on Sunday, I could not find my ipod,... only the earbuds. I became concerned that, perhaps, I had misplaced or lost it. Guess who had it!?! Looks like Steve now needs a 4th ipod (my only ipod) for his "home" ipod. Pretty funny stuff!
So, this was my reply:
Ah, now I know why Kathy joined FB: she wanted a larger audience for poking fun at me. My response:

I have taken
the iPod
that was in
the kitchen

and which
you were probably
planning
to take to the gym

Forgive me
it was so shiny
so melodious
and so purple

With apologies to WCW.
http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/15535

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that poetic theme. They did some real dandys on This American Life.