Friday, September 12, 2008

2008 Harley Street Glide

Just got a call from my dad with good (but as of yet secret) news about his role in a potential Obama administration. We are still psyched about this trip that will begin a week from tonight.

Right now, I am starting to put together some of the music I'll take with me. The bike has an mp3 player, so I plan to take several mp3 discs; I've also asked my friends to make me mp3 CDs.

I need some really good tunes for this trip. My idea is to have single-artist mp3 CDs with hours of music on them.

I'm starting to get psyched about the bike trip in Utah. I called SLC Harley today to see what color my ride will be. Pewter Denim:



And here's the rider POV shot with a good look at the audio system:



And an Jing! movie about the route:

No comments: